Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"I am a quiet dreamer, a silent shadow in the sunlit snow."

I used to think that everyone had a dream, that everyone had a passion. Something that absolutely gets their heart racing, their pulse quickening, their palms sweating, just at the mere thought of this enamored thing, person, idea, or dream.  But as I grow older I realize with horrendous shock that this is not true. Not everyone has a dream. Too many people live life day to day, without a real ambition, without a real want, an end goal in mind. Don't get me wrong, it's great to be able to live in and appreciate the present for every ounce that it's worth. But beyond that, what point is there if you don't feel the need to accomplish something bigger than the mundane tasks of survival? Let me be the first to say, I have a dream. I LIVE for this dream. This dream, once fulfilled, will allow all of my other dreams to come true as well. Without this ardent desire to make this hope a reality, I would be nothing. I'd have no motivation for success on any facet. So I want to share my thoughts with the world, maybe to find someone like me; a dreamer trapped in a pit of sand, desperately trying to keep their head above the surface and their lungs free of anything but air , always waiting.

But I keep my head held high.

I will achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment