Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm Afraid

I'm afraid no one else will find me attractive.
I'm afraid I won't make it to my destination.
I'm afraid I'll spend so much time waiting for happiness, I won't be able to recognize it once it's there.
I'm afraid my intermittent hopes will not come true.
I'm afraid I won't enjoy my job.
I'm afraid I'll break down now and/or then.
I'm afraid I'll have to settle.
I'm afraid crying won't make me feel better.
I'm afraid I'll be alone.
I'm afraid I won't enjoy love again.
I'm afraid of losing the things I still have.
I'm afraid of screwing up big time.
I'm afraid of the way I feel right now.
I'm afraid that feeling will never go away.
I'm afraid that this feeling will keep me from friends, happiness, and love.
I'm afraid I'll shut out everything and everyone.
I'm afraid I'll give up.
I'm afraid I'll always be tired and bored.
I'm afraid I won't be good enough.
I'm afraid I'm not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment