Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting for Now

I had no intention of forgetting this little blog, and I have no one to apologize to but myself.  I still wish I could directly input what I feel and think onto paper, through words, but often it is a jumbled mess, not even coherent to me. My soul runs deep and all sorts of critters can be found within it. Some resemble pure and innocent angelfish, others the humorous clowns. But also there are angry piranhas, vicious sharks, and frightening angler-fish. I can't ever guarantee what will turn up, but regardless of it's shape or characteristics, it will always be a candid creature from that river. This time, I suppose being blunt will help me express myself better. I can be an emotional person, and I change my mind quite a bit. But I always say what I mean, and whatever I say, I mean it in my whole heart. I can't promise that I'll always feel that way, whether my words and impressions are positive or negative. In fact, they may very well change the next day. In the moment, however, I speak from my soul. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to all of those who have seen me a liar, for that was never the case; my truth is simply dynamic. If I said I was happy, I really was. If I said I was upset, I was down. If I told you I loved you, I only saw you. I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and heartbreak I've caused.


For this I live without regrets, because I would not be able to live with myself knowing I had lied about something more substantial than whether I had a piece of gum in class or not. Sorry, I don't always want to share my gum with the whole school.

You can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass
Glued to the table,
No one can find the rewind button now,
So cradle your head in your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment